We are seeking an intern in Digital Marketing to join the Communication team. If you are proactive, have a great writing and a desire to learn, we want to meet you!
The candidate must be attending at least the 4th semester in Marketing or Communications.
• Assist in the analysis and measurement of weekly and monthly metrics;
• Content production and social media monitoring;
• Contact with the public and Institute's partners;
• Assistance in creating newsletters and paid campaigns;
• Assistance in the creation of material and dissemination of the Institute's programs;
• Editing institutional graphic materials in Photoshop and InDesign.
• Notions in digital marketing and social media;
• Excellent writing and verbal communication;
• Heavy user of the main social medias (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin);
• Notions in the Adobe Pack;
• Fluent in English. Other languages will be a differential.