Global Attitude Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan Civil Society Organization of Public Interest (OSCIP) whose operations transcend regional and national borders.
The Institute was founded in 2011 with the mission to connect people, organizations and governments, inspiring them to better understand and transform the world. We are currently a reference for working with innovative education, international relations and youth.
Over the years we have accumulated several certifications at a national and international level, such as:
- Civil Society Organization of Public Interest (OSCIP);
- Consultative Status at the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC);
- Member at the Organization of American States (OAS);
- Member at the UN Environment Programme;
- Signatory Member at UN Global Compact;
- Member at Sustainable Development Solutions Network;
- Member at UN Major Group for Children and Youth;
We believe partnerships are a key to achieve results.
Global Attitude Institute works in partnership with various institutions to implement our vision and drive action to a global scale.